Size: 188.76 MB
Release Date: August 5, 2014
Trial License Key: SKDP-Y1WW-1583-BM1S
- Allows PC control of robots and peripheral devices
- Speeds up and reduces cost of development and integration
- Simplifies operation and maintenance
- Enables communication among devices from different vendors
- Allows overall system monitoring
- Uses common programming languages (Visual Basic® 6.0, Visual Basic® 2005, Visual C++ 6.0®, Visual C++ 2005®, Java, VBScript
ORiN (Open Robot/Resource Interface Network) connects devices and application software to a network via independent interfaces. Applications can be easily created for devices from any manufacturer.
- New platform of a robot vision system integrated ORiN 2 with OpenCV.
- Image Processing based on the consistent ORiN programming model, and improved Writing/Reading abilities of application programs.
- With general purpose programming languages, such as VS. C++ or Script, the development of vision application is possible.
- Equipped with Easy Camera Calibration Function and Interactive Vision Programming Tool.