6- Axis Robots: Medical and Pharmaceutical Robots VS-050-S2 series
- VS-050-S2 meets the strict hygienic demands of the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- DENSO contributes to automation in medical device / medical product manufacturing processes and drug preparation.
- Automation in clean environments prevents the hazards of foreign matter from manual tasks, human error, and operator exposure.
- Robot with sterility control for use in sterile environments and clean environments that employ H2O2 gas 35% density (dry / wet) and UV exposure.
- Smooth surface prevents adherence of dust and dirt. The robot arm is constructed without screws to maintain high sanitation levels.
- Cleanliness : ISO Class 5
- Protection level : Wrist IP67, Unit IP65
- Optional external mount battery for improved maintainability and battery replacement.
- Design compliant with GMP (product management and quality control standard).
- ∙ cUL certified products* (UL standard / Canada CSA standard) also available.
- *Compliancy scheduled for FY2015
Manufacture of medical products
- Packaging and packing
Manufacture of medical instruments
- Adjustment of chemicals
Research and development of new drugs/regenerative medicine
- Reagent dispensation
- Cell cultures
Medical and Pharmaceutical Robot Hands (Option)
||2 × 3 mm
||ISO Class 5 (GMP Grade A)
||NPN / PNP selection
||Hand unit 145 g / cover 285 g